Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Abortion - Inhumane in Most Cases

I am strongly against abortion, as my peers know quite well from my occasional rants. People sometimes misunderstand me when I mention how revolted I am by just the mere thought of it. They seem to think I mean ALL abortions, but that is not quite what I mean. If the mother is in danger and it's absolutely necessary for her to get an abortion, then that's fine in my eyes.

What is NOT fine, in my opinion, is when young girls like myself go out and do god knows what without using protection. When they use abortion as a form of contraception. When they say "Oh don't worry, If I get pregnant, I'll just get an abortion." When they take the life of an innocent child without a second thought. When they update their Facebook status, flaunting to every one of their 'friends' that they got an abortion as if it's some sort of milestone. When they make sure the news is spread around the entire school, just so their name is actually on the Social Radar.

Girls, if you don't want to have to make the decision about whether or not to have an abortion, use protection or keep your panties ON. It really is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment